What is included in the price of the ticket?
Ticket cost includes:
- a choice of 12 workshops
- all-organic and delicious snacks, teas and lunch
- water for you to fill up your water bottle
- community healing opening ceremony and closing fire circle
- pampering oasis tent where you can try out free samples of all-organic products and pamper yourselves and each other
- free 15-min healing sessions (according to practitioner availability)
I have a nursing infant. Can I participate?
Yes, mothers with nursing infants can participate. The infants do not have to pay the conference fee.
Can my daughter participate in the conference too?
- Please, contact us if you’d like your 6-9 years girl to participate.
Will we be indoors or outside?
The conference will take place both indoors and outdoors.
What are the policies around promoting my business/work at the conference?
If you are a practitioner who wants to offer free mini-sessions, please bring a massage table or blanket to work on, and your promotional items, and a basket or box of items for sale. We do not have a market place, and so it it best to keep your items to one box or basket-full, plus flyers and business cards. You are welcome to either place your items on our communal offerings table, or keep them with you or at the place where you will be offering sessions.
Do you offer work-study or volunteer opportunities for a discounted ticket price?
Yes, please, contact Marina at firstname.lastname@example.org. We need help with video, photography, setting up and cleaning the space, parking coordination, etc.
What kind of workshop choices will I have during the conference?
On Saturday May 9, 2015, we offer 3-4 choices of workshops during each time slot: Themes are: body/senses, spiritual /metaphysical and mind/academic/knowledge. The exact schedule is evolving (so check back often) and is available at: http://womenshealingconference.com/2015-workshop-sessions/
What kind of other activities beside workshops will be available?
- Receive free 15-minute sessions with bodyworkers and other healing practitioners (depending on availability). Sessions are first come first served, according to availability of bodyworkers. We are not able to schedule sessions for you.
- Enjoy the Pampering Oasis tent where you can use free samples of organic bodycare products.
- Art tent will open in the afternoon with hands-on workshops
What should I bring with me to the main day conference?
- Yoga mat, blanket, comfortable clothing that makes you feel like a goddess
- Sun hat and/or sunscreen, refillable water bottle, umbrella to protect you from sun (and prayers for no rain 🙂
- Cash if you would like to purchase any products from instructors
- An open heart and mind, journal, musical instruments