7:45 am-9:30 am: Registration
8:00 – 9:00 am: Choice of two morning Workshop Sessions
9:30-10:45 am: Healing Blessings Ritual & Opening Ceremony
10:45-11:00 am: Snack break (tea, bread, jam, fruits)
11:00-12:15 am: Workshop Sessions (choice of 3 workshops)
12:15-2:30 pm: Nourishing Organic Lunch Buffet, Marketplace, Pampering, Free Mini Sessions (depending on availability)
2:30 – 3:45 pm: Workshops (choice of 3 workshops)
3:45 – 4:00 pm: Snack Break
4:00 – 5:15 pm: Workshops (choice of 3 workshops)
5:15-6:30 pm: Snack Break, Social Time, Marketplace, Clothing Swap, Pampering, Free Mini Sessions (depending on availability)
6:30- 7:00 pm: Closing Ceremony & Fire Circle
2015 CONFERENCE OFFERINGS DETAILS
You are welcome to partake in as much or as little as you are called to do. The grounds at Hidden Villa are a fabulous place to go for a walk and get back in touch with Mother Nature, sit and be still or watch and observe. On-going activities include an art tent workshops, all-day hands on healing, pampering oasis with Mountain Rose Herbs organic body care products,
Saturday May 9, 2015
8:00-9:00 am choices:
- Sunrise Yoga Stretch with Camella Nair.
Rise and shine and prepare the body and mind for this transformational conference. Camella will lead the class in a series of poses that will open the major joints, de-carbonize the blood, and calm the mind in preparation for healing on many levels.Wear layers and bring a yoga mat.
- Herbal Walk
11:00 – 12:15 am choices:
- Awaken Your True Vibrancy Healing Breath Journey with Katherine Glasa. The word for breath in many languages is also the word for Spirit. Breathwork is an ancient and sacred tool for cleansing, rejuvenating, connecting and harmonizing body-mind-heart-spirit. Awaken your aliveness, intuition and deepest wisdom during this gentle, deeply sacred and healing breath journey, embraced by Mother Earth. 30 minutes a day of direct physical contact (without rubber insulating you) with the electromagnetic energy of the earth has been scientifically proven to decrease stress, anxiety, depression, and inflammation. Bring something to lay down on if you can. Some blankets will be provided. This will be a deliciously soothing yet enlivening start to your day.
- Odissi Dance with Revital Caroll. It is a devotional dance form originating in the temples of ancient India. Curvaceous movements, sculptured poses, fluid grace, and impeccable rhythm characterize this vibrant art. This class introduces fundamental principles of Odissi Dance, including chauka and tribhangi steps, and the distinct expressive quality of its eye movement and hand gestures (mudras).
- Make an Herbal Necklace Amulet with Taya Shopen (all materials are provided).We are going to make a unique Gift for Ourselves. We’ll take our warmth and wisdom, take Herbs and thread and fabric and create a friend for us. The necklace which will support us, protect us, remind us of who we truly are.
2:30 – 3:45 pm choices:
- Sound Healing Session with Jovani and Karina Ghor, members of Sonic Mystery. Come experience how sound can help you feel better on the physical, emotional, mental, and energetic levels. If you’ve yet to experience being “bathed in intentional, healing sounds,” this will be a real treat! Immersion in this special mix of vibrations can produce brainwave frequencies that relieve stress, lift mood, remove psychological blocks, decrease physical pain, and realign us with our natural state of “flow.” Commonplace experiences include: deep states of peace, expanded awareness, enhanced energy and vitality, and various levels of healing.
- Understanding a Woman’s Electromagnetic Body with Lynda Caesara. Learn how a woman’s body works electromagnetically and how to use our bodies for better functioning for ourselves and in our relationships.
Herbal Allies and Moontime with Alison Wood. Each month when a woman bleeds, a portal is open to our deepest intuitive powers. Our menstrual “symptoms” and blood-quality also show us where we are out of balance. Herbal allies can help us tend our body, heart and soul based on what our womb reveals. We will learn to interpret our menstrual language to divine what we need, and discuss some essential herbs that can help. We will explore not only which herbs are good for what symptoms – we will also embrace new yet ancient ways of relating to both our wombs and the plants through deep listening and loving relationship.
4:00 – 5:15 pm choices:
- Being Danced with Shannon Sahaja. Enjoy a unique blend of Soul Motion, Kundalini Dance and Contact Improv. This dance experience is designed to expand your range of movement, your field of perception, and your participation with presence. Through experiential exercises and movement ritual we will broaden our awareness and activate our imagination. Learning to look at the dance floor as a blank canvas as we inspire each other to consciously compose the space together. We will weave together the themes and tools we investigated, add excellent music, and dive into a conscious dance journey as a living, breathing, work of ART (Awareness Resting in Timelessness).
- Women’s Wellness with Vedika Global Ayurveda. Ayurveda, the “science of life” from India, is the sister science of Yoga. It is a complete holistic medical system, that has been helping women discover balance, comfort and health for thousands of years. Ayurveda as a science, focuses not only upon treating illness, but actively promoting wellness of body, mind and soul. This session, jointly taught by two powerful and sensitive, highly competent traditionally trained Ayurvedic healers,Shaaranya Geetanjali Chakraborty and Aparna Amy Lewis, will empower you with valuable guidelines from Ayurveda. Walk away with lifestyle diet and spice tips, to improve your health through simple changes you can incorporate into your daily life.
- Healing Art of Fermentation: An inspirational taste and talk with Kelly Dearie..Get your ears and mouth ready! Surprise your senses and tickle your taste buds as Kelly samples some of her amazing fermented creations and empowers you to embark on a journey that inspires you to save money on expensive supplements and trips to the doctor by making your own probiotics at home. Learn: how bubbly ferments and other dense nutrition can excite us and inspire us towards extraordinary health and creativity; how to incorporate fermented foods and beverages into your daily routine; the truth about Kombucha, water kefir, and other fermented beverages; what is the mystery behind probiotics and how is it that these microbes are essential to maintaining a healthy digestive, immune, neurological, hormonal and nervous system. For more info please visit http://creativeculturesfoods.com/